Working closely with our clients we provide a range of services, from consultancy on trial protocols through to management and delivery of project outputs.
Pest research services include:
- Efficacy trials, for both conventional and novel alternatives.
- Evaluations of biological control programmes and efficacy.
- Biology/ behavioural studies of pests and natural enemies.
- Impacts of management strategies on beneficial invertebrates.
- Development of novel pest management strategies.
- Assessments of biodiversity conservation strategies onsite to deliver field-scale ecosystem services.
We provide evidence-based, independent data, from laboratory to validation in glasshouse or field crops at commercially relevant scales. Our pest research portfolio is always practical and applied to real industry problems with sustainable solutions for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programmes and biodiversity stewardship, our goal.